- 12" Inches Tall
- 4" Inch Wide Base
- Bent Neck Bong
- Black Colored Glass Flared Mouthpiece
- 13 Arm Tree Perc Bong
- Inverted Showerhead Perc
- Thick Glass
- Scientific Glass
- Borosilicate Glas
- Dewars Joint
- 14mm Female Joint
- Includes 14mm Male Dry Herb Bowl
This bent neck tree perc bong is made from thick borosilicate glass. The top chamber features a reinforced 13 arm tree perc that allows for maximum diffusion of your dry herbs or concentrates. Each Tree Perc is reinforced to the chamber for added durability. In the bottom chamber sits an inverted showerhead perc for even more filtration for super smooth hits. This bong stands at 11" inches tall with a sturdy 4" inch wide base and bent neck for a pleasant smoking experience. Featuring a 14mm Female Joint with an included 14mm Male Dry Herb Bowl.
ABOUT WATER PIPES
Any of our Water Pipes can be used with concentrates or dry herbs by adding the correct attachment. Want to use this Water Pipe as a dab rig? Add one of our CONCENTRATE NAILS..
Most commonly referred to as water bongs, glass water pipes are the most popular way to smoke legal herbs and tobacco as well as essentials oils and concentrates. The main benefits of smoking from a water pipe vs a traditional smoking pipe is the water acts as a filter and means of filtration through the water pipes percolators (percs). The water prevents any ash or debris from ever entering your lungs it also helps to cool down the smoke. Percolators are filtration devices you see inside of water pipes. They cool down and filter your smoke or vapor by creating bubbles and more airflow. There are tons of different types of percolators, all have their pros and cons. SHOP MORE WATER PIPES....
FEATURES OF THIS WATER PIPE OR DAB RIG
- Bent Neck:Bent neck designs offer aesthetic and functional qualities. Aesthetically, bent necks give a unique look to your glass water pipe. Functionally, bent necks act as a splashguard, keeping all of the water inside the pipe and outside of your mouth. They also extend the mouthpiece away from the heat source horizontally, giving a more comfortable experience.
- Thick Glass: This glass pipe is made from thick glass which increases the lifespan and protects it from accidental bangs or drops. Thick glass smoking pipes are less likely to break because of their heavier glass construction.
- Scientific Glass: Scientific glass means this concentrate pipe or water pipe is made from a specific type of borosilicate glass. It features clear glass (sometimes with very minor color accents), a “laboratory” design, and usually an overall design that resembles scientific equipment (glass beaker chambers, straight tubes, etc.)
- Clear Glass: This piece features sleek and clean clear glass that allows you to watch this concentrate rig or water pipe function. Clear glass allows you to watch the bubbles stack as your smoke/vapor percolates.
- Tree Perc: The more Tree Percs a bong has the better the diffusion will be, creating more surface area for the smoke to be filtered. The tree perc arms usually have small slits on the side with an open or closed bottom. The small slits produce bubbles which result in better diffusion, filtration and percolation.
- Showerhead Perc: A Showerhead Perc contains tons of small slits around a circular desk for maximum smoke diffusion and filtration with little to no drag.
- 14mm Female Joint: This water pipe features a 14mm female joint. It requires a 14mm Male Dry Herb Bowl or 14mm Male Concentrate Nail.