TokerSupply - Barrel Perc Vapor Rig
- 9" Inches Tall
- Barrel Perc
- White & Black Glass Accents
- Includes Dry Herb Bowl
- Dab Rig
Joint Size: 14mm Male
This is a perfect dab rig for anyone shopping on a budget but still wants a high quality rig with great diffusion. This piece is a true flavor saver, your vapor travels from the single barrel perc for a quick diffusion before entering your lungs full of flavor. This dab rig includes a dry herb bowl and has a 14mm male joint. Made with thick glass and white and black colored glass accents.
ABOUT DAB RIGS
Any of our Dab Rigs can be used with concentrates or dry herbs by adding the correct attachment. Want to use this Water Pipe for dry herbs? Add one of our Dry Herb Bowls....
Dab rigs are a certain type of water pipe used primarily for smoking oils, extracts, or concentrates. “Dabbing” is the process by which these oils, extracts, or concentrates are smoked through a dab rig using a dab nail. A dab rig can be used with a variety of different dab nails including glass/titanium/quartz nail which are domeless nails. Dabbing is actually very easy to learn. The first thing you do is heat the nail with a torch until it is glowing just a little bit red. The last step is to press your "dab" or concentrate directly on the nail inhale through the mouthpiece of your oil rig.
FEATURES OF THIS DAB RIG
- Thick Glass: This glass pipe contains thick glass which increases its durability and longevity. Thick glass pieces are less likely to break due to their heavy glass construction.
- Scientific Glass: Scientific glass means this concentrate pipe or water pipe is made from a specific type of borosilicate glass. It features clear glass (sometimes with very minor color accents), a “laboratory” design, and usually an overall design that resembles scientific equipment (glass beaker chambers, straight tubes, etc.)
- Clear Glass: This piece features sleek and clean clear glass that allows you to watch this concentrate rig or water pipe function. Clear glass allows you to watch the bubbles stack as your smoke/vapor percolates.
- Inline Perc: An inline perc is a horizontal tube with gridded slits cut around and under the tube. These classic percs offer great diffusion without sacrificing for airflow.