TokerSupply - Inline Perc to Quad Swiss Perc Water Pipe
- 14" Inches Tall
- Inline Percolator
- Scientific Glass
- Swiss Perc
- Thick Glass
- Bent Neck
- Includes Dry Herb Bowl
Joint Size: 14mm Male
This water pipe is truly a work of art, but it's not only cool to look at but its even better to smoke out of. When you smoke your smoke first passed through the bottom inline perc for the first round of diffusion. Your smoke then travels up through not one, not two, not three but four swiss percs for diffusion and filtration like you have never seen before. And at the very top you have a bent neck design to prevent any water from getting in your mouth no matter how hard you pull. This piece includes a 14mm female bowl which fits the 14mm male joint perfectly. This piece can also be used with concentrates by adding a 14mm Female Concentrate Nail.
ABOUT WATER PIPES
Any of our Water Pipes can be used with concentrates or dry herbs by adding the correct attachment. Want to use this Water Pipe as a dab rig? Add one of our CONCENTRATE NAILS..
Most commonly referred to as water bongs, glass water pipes are the most popular way to smoke legal herbs and tobacco as well as essentials oils and concentrates. The main benefits of smoking from a water pipe vs a traditional smoking pipe is the water acts as a filter and means of filtration through the water pipes percolators (percs). The water prevents any ash or debris from ever entering your lungs it also helps to cool down the smoke. Percolators are filtration devices you see inside of water pipes. They cool down and filter your smoke or vapor by creating bubbles and more airflow. There are tons of different types of percolators, all have their pros and cons. SHOP MORE WATER PIPES....
FEATURES OF THIS WATER PIPE OR DAB RIG
- Bent Neck: Bent neck designs offer aesthetic and functional qualities. Aesthetically, bent necks give a unique look to your glass water pipe. Functionally, bent necks act as a splashguard, keeping all of the water inside the pipe and outside of your mouth. They also extend the mouthpiece away from the heat source horizontally, giving a more comfortable experience.
- Thick Glass: This glass pipe contains thick glass which increases its durability and longevity. Thick glass pieces are less likely to break due to their heavy glass construction.
- Scientific Glass: Scientific glass means this concentrate pipe or water pipe is made from a specific type of borosilicate glass. It features clear glass (sometimes with very minor color accents), a “laboratory” design, and usually an overall design that resembles scientific equipment (glass beaker chambers, straight tubes, etc.)
- Clear Glass: This piece features sleek and clean clear glass that allows you to watch this concentrate rig or water pipe function. Clear glass allows you to watch the bubbles stack as your smoke/vapor percolates.
- Inline Perc: An inline perc is a horizontal tube with gridded slits cut around and under the tube. These classic percs offer great diffusion without sacrificing for airflow.
- Swiss Perc: A swiss perc is inspired by swiss cheese. It contains tons of holes throughout the pipe that create maximum percolation and diffusion that works great and also looks really cool.