- Barrel Perc Dual Incycler
- Dual Arm Recycler
- Angled Neck
- 10" Inches Tall
- 5mm Thick Glass Tubing
- 4.5" Inch Wide Base with 12mm Glass
- Mouthpiece Inner Diameter Measures 16mm Across
- Total Mouthpiece Diameter Measures 36mm Across
- Includes Glass Dome & Nail
- Includes Dry Herb Bowl
Joint Size: 14mm Male
This barrel perc dual incycler works great for your concentrates as well as dry herbs. The 90 degree 14mm male joint is reinforced with a Dewar's Joint. When you start smoking your smoke or vapor first entered the main chamber to be diffused and filtered by the barrel perc. The barrel perc has tons of slits that produce great diffusion to cool down your smoke. After that the smoke and water travels up the dual incycler tubes and is spun around in the second chamber for more diffusion. The water continuously loops to ensure you never get a harsh hit. Finally the smoke or vapor travels through the angled neck to the thick mouthpiece. The wide mouthpiece creates an airtight seal around your lips and the angled neck helps to keep water from ever entering your mouth. This water pipe sits on a 4.5" wide base for sturdy rips.
ABOUT WATER PIPES
Any of our Water Pipes can be used with concentrates or dry herbs by adding the correct attachment. Want to use this Water Pipe as a dab rig? Add one of our CONCENTRATE NAILS..
Most commonly referred to as water bongs, glass water pipes are the most popular way to smoke legal herbs and tobacco as well as essentials oils and concentrates. The main benefits of smoking from a water pipe vs a traditional smoking pipe is the water acts as a filter and means of filtration through the water pipes percolators (percs). The water prevents any ash or debris from ever entering your lungs it also helps to cool down the smoke. Percolators are filtration devices you see inside of water pipes. They cool down and filter your smoke or vapor by creating bubbles and more airflow. There are tons of different types of percolators, all have their pros and cons. SHOP MORE WATER PIPES....
FEATURES OF THIS WATER PIPE OR DAB RIG
- Bent Neck: The bent neck design although simple is actually very important. The bent neck acts as a splashguard to ensure no water from inside the water pipe gets inside your mouth. It also helps to move the mouthpiece away from heat source (lighter or torch) which makes it easier to use.
- Thick Glass: This glass pipe is made from thick glass which increases the lifespan and protects it from accidental bangs or drops. Thick glass smoking pipes are less likely to break because of their heavier glass construction.
- Scientific Glass: Scientific glass means this concentrate pipe or water pipe is made from a specific type of borosilicate glass. It features clear glass (sometimes with very minor color accents), a “laboratory” design, and usually an overall design that resembles scientific equipment (glass beaker chambers, straight tubes, etc.)
- Clear Glass: This piece features sleek and clean clear glass that allows you to watch this concentrate rig or water pipe function. Clear glass allows you to watch the bubbles stack as your smoke/vapor percolates.
- Barrel Perc: Barrel Percs are a type of dome perc that have multiple slits all around the sides, top and bottom. They give smooth hits with low drag.
- Recyclers: A recycler is a certain type of water pipe or dab rig that "recycles" the water and smoke through the pipes different chambers. The water and smoke travels through the first chamber to the last and back to the first. This motion provides a continuously loop of filtration and smoke cooling. Recyclers are great for both dry herbs and concentrates. SHOP MORE RECYCLERS....